Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i was away...

dear all, i have been away for quite sometime.. i dont mean to be away to some other state or country. i was away from going online and blogging. haha...

well, i left my previous company on 16th feb, had a nice long break during cny, and started my new job on 1st march. ah... everything is so different. from a big company to a small company. from a place that is not so jam to a place that is very jam. the worst thing is the amount of stress and pressure that i have to go thru. my boss is just sitting 5 feet from me. besides, i also dont have many things.

recently i had alot of mistake. i was prepared to be fired by her. thank God that she gave me chance. ai... what a terrible situation i am in. i am not sure how long can i stay in this job. i would say that i do not have a choice. if i were to stay in my previous company, i have to bear the expensive toll and parking. other than that, there is no increment this year also..

i pray God that He will give me another job that is nearby my house, a big company, good pay (at least rm 2k) and a job that i can pick up easily. amen!

2 comments:

icefreak said...

Good to see you back! Was waiting for your new entry. Hehe...

'mike. said...

i dont really have time to write anymore..