Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho! Christmas is definately one of the most beautiful seasons. I like Christmas very much and enjoy its beauty. I always wish that I could go to places like America, United Kingdom or even just Singapore to enjoy Christmas there. But so far, I still haven't get the chance to do so. Let me target next year, to spend Christmas at least in my neighbouring country, Singapore. Haha.. Orchard road will be nice. The environment is just so different from Malaysia.


Anyway, one of the most precious things i learnt about Christmas is that the God of love, King of the universe sent His only begotten Son to earth to restore the relationship between Father God and His children, which are us. God wants to fellowship with us. He got no other way to do so because we humans are sinners, but He is holy. The only way for us to go back to His embrace is by making our sins wash away, forgiven. How?


He had to find someone who is sinless to take away our sins. As a result, He sent Jesus Christ to come among mankind, and finally to die on the cross to take away our sins. Whoever believes in Jesus, their sins are forgiven. I am glad that I know Jesus Christ. Come! Come and know the loving Saviour of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ...
Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for this time of Christmas. I know that more than 2,000 years ago, You came to earth, to live among mankind. I thank you for Your love that You are willing to suffer and die on the cross for me. Right now I commit myself to You, asking You to forgive me of all my sins. I receive You into my life as my Lord and Saviour. Please lead me and guide me from this day onwards. This is definately my most meaningful Christmas. Thank you Lord, in Your name I pray, Amen!

No comments: